Our contact details
Name: Blueprint Studios Ltd
Address: Elizabeth House, 39 Queen Street, Salford, M3 7DQ
Phone Number: 0161 817 2525
Web Address: www.blueprint-studios.com
Date Completed: 16th September 2022
What type of personal information do we collect?
We currently collect and process the following information:
Your name, email address and contact details when you make an enquiry or booking with us.
How we get the personal information and why we have it.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have made an enquiry via our website, by phone or in person.
- You have made a booking with us.
We use the information that you have given us to respond to your request and/or to get in touch when we have news that you have told us that you’d like to receive. We also use this information to carry out our booking process as outlined in our studio booking terms of service.
We do not share the information we collect with any third parties except when necessary, in day to day business. For example, with our QuickBooks accounting package. We make sure that any platform we use has the necessary data protection systems in place.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your contact details for 5 years and any financial information (invoices to you) for as long as we are legally obliged to. We will then dispose your information by deleting your data from our systems (Address books/CRM/accounts packages).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 817 2525 if you wish to make a request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
We make every effort to ensure that our practices, procedures and systems comply with the relevant data protection legislation. Blueprint Studios is registered with the ICO for the purposes of the GDPR Data Protection act.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [Insert your organisation’s contact details for data protection queries].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk